On Thursday, we are presenting a workshop called “Saying ‘yes!’ to physical and vocal expression with your preschoolers.”Â No one told us we’d be practicing saying “yes” to all our mistakes before we even got there.
- SerahRose left the cord to her laptop at home.Â Don’t worry, she has the mouse.
- Sharon forgot paper. Just to write on. Plain old paper.
- We have a handful of prospecti (we’re going to pretend that’s the plural for prospectus) for the book “Preschool Players” but we neglected to print out one very important inclusion…our CVs.
- SerahRose only has about 20 biz cards in her purse.
- Sharon forgot her vitamins.
- Neither one of us remembered to go to AAA for a tour guide book, or even a map, so we are at the hands of the concierge.
But we’re still smiling, and letting go, which is the essence of saying “yes.”
Ah, and the wee-one is fast asleep in bed already so we’ll all wake up bright-eyed and bushy-tailed after all is said and done.